His Royal Highness Prince Faisal bin Bandar bin Abdulaziz, the Governor of Riyadh and the Head of the Tourist Development Council in the region , honored AlHokair Group with the Tourism Excellence Awards.
This took place in Riyadh International Convention & Exhibition Center during the opening ceremony of the 10th Travel and Tourism Investment Forum, which was attended by His Royal Highness Prince Sultan bin Salman bin AbdulAziz, President of the Saudi Commission for Tourism and National Heritage. The Tourism Excellence Awards are given annually by the Saudi Commission for Tourism and National Heritage to distinguished individuals and companies in the tourism sector.
These awards are considered the most important awards in the sector measuring excellence in tourism and assessing the performance of establishments, officials and employees as well as product quality and services provided to tourists. All of this is done to reach excellence tourism.
Moreover, AlHokair Group received the highest number of awards for one group:
• Best Four Star Hotel - holiday inn alkhobar
• Best Health Hotel Spa- Holiday Inn Jeddah Gateway Hotel
• Best Hotel Manager - Badr Khaled AlHokair
• Best Tour Operator - AlHokair Group Tourist Bus
• The Best Restaurant in a Hotel The Balcony Restaurant -, Holiday Inn Jeddah Gateway Hotel
• The Best Institution of Tourism Training - Higher Institute of Tourism and Hospitality, AlBahah branch
• Best Restaurant Waiter Duha Sami Jamal AlYawer, Holiday Inn Jeddah Gateway Hotel
For his part, Majed AlHokair, the Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors, extended his gratitude to Prince Faisal bin Bandar for sponsoring the most important annual event for the national tourism, the Tourism Forum, and for his never ending support to both the entertainment and the hospitality sector. He also expressed his pride and joy in the success of AlHokair Group, stressing that such awards encourages creativity as it simultaneously upgrades the level of tourism services provided. It also honors the continuous efforts to develop the tourism sector of Saudi Arabia.